Freelance editor since 2010:
- specialized in academic and scientific writing
- experience with fiction, science fiction, and non-fiction books and novels
- extensive experience editing doctoral dissertations and bibliographies
- degrees in anthropology and linguistics
- background in biology and chemistry
Fluent familiarity with terminologies of: Legal discourse, Social sciences, Evolutionary biology, General chemistry, Organic chemistry, Astronomy, Osteology, Microbiology and Physiology.
English tutor since 2006:
- providing assistance with English grammar and composition.
- offering proofreading and editing services for university and high school students
Degrees in Linguistics and Anthropology from the University of Toronto (2008)
Linguistics: focused on syntax and phonology.
Anthropology: focused on biological anthropology and archaeology.